HVAC Service Journeyman
HVAC Service Journeyman
Airco Service, Inc.
We are a 60 year-old, multi-award winning HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing Company with locations in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Moore, and Grand Lake. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are always looking for the best personnel in the industry any time of the year. We foster personal and professional development by providing continuous training to our technicians. With extensive knowledge and a wide skill-base, our technicians are able to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
HVAC Service Journeymen Technicians Wanted
Airco Service is currently seeking experienced HVAC Service Journeymen for our new Moore location. We offer top pay for A+ players. Apply now for details! A more detailed job description will be given upon acceptance for an interview.
What WE look for in YOU!
We want this position to be a great fit for you and for us. Possible candidates must possess the following requirements:
- Experience as a Licensed HVAC Service Journeyman in Residential, Commercial, Refrigeration or all of the above.
- Drug free and a clean background report
- Current and valid Driver License and State Journeyman's License
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, attention to detail, great listener, punctual, and efficient - to name a few.
What's in it for you?
- Extensive benefits package:
- 80% of employee Health premium and 45% for dependents paid by Airco
- Dental and Vision coverage available at minimal cost to you
- Short-term and Long-term disability options (LTD covered by Airco)
- $20,000 life insurance policy paid by Airco
- Additional Voluntary term-life coverage
- Supplemental coverage through AFLAC
- 401K and Roth options with company match.
- Steady work year-round
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Uniforms, company vehicle, company phone, auto-renewal of state tradesman’s license at no cost to you, ongoing training and continuing education, OSHA10 certification and so much more!
- Not to mention you get the bragging rights that you work for the Official Service Company of the Oklahoma City Thunder!!
If you meet the requirements and want to join an amazing team – We would love to hear from you!
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service